Help your 4 year old practice their occupational therapy exercises at home with this video download from Hands on Fun OT! The Tuesday part of the video series will show you how to practice the following exercises and fine motor activities with your children:
- Wheelbarrel Walking
- Commando Crawling
- Making a Bow
- Cha Cha
- Roll Up
- Making a Boat
- Finger Soccer with Porcupine Balls
- Picking Up Porcupine Balls with Pegs
- Placing Pegs in a Peg Board
- Picking Up Porcupine Balls with Tongs
- Finger Walking to the Pefs
In just 20 minutes, parents will learn how to help their children build their muscle strength and their fine motor skills.
Parents who would like to use the exact objects and toys in the Hands on Fun OT video can shop our Preschool Kit here.