Help your 3 year old practice their occupational therapy exercises at home with this video download from Hands on Fun OT! The Wednesday part of the video series will show you how to practice the following exercises and fine motor activities with your children:
- Cross Crawl
- Hands and Knees
- Down Dog
- Crawling Backwards & Forwards
- Log Rolling
- Crab Walking
- Hand Tennis with Porcupine Balls
- Stacking Pegs in Peg Board
- Hammering Pegs in Peg Board
- Picking Up Porcupine Balls with Clothespins
- Moving Porcupine Balls in Tray
In just under 20 minutes, parents will learn how to help their children build their muscle strength and their fine motor skills.
Parents who would like to use the exact objects and toys in the Hands on Fun OT video can shop our Preschool Kit here.